Activation of Bioregional Business Ecosystems and Bioregional Regeneration
Regenerative Reboot is a project that seeks to achieve an ecological, social and systemic transformation within various territories (bio-regions). The project is about integrating and aligning the strategy and impact of the organisations that live or operate in these bio-regions and moving them towards regeneration.
- Systemic and holistic approach to clients or funders. We integrate the strategic themes of the participating organisation(s), assessing their impact and sustainability axes, and addressing them from a bioregional regenerative approach.
- Integral service. We cover all stages of the process ourselves: analysis, strategy creation, activation of the ecosystem, execution, evaluation (through third parties) and subsequent monitoring of the project (also through third parties).
- An objective and neutral relationship towards and within the context. By intervening in the context as an organisation external to any party, Regenerative Reboot is able to participate and obtain feedback in a more objective manner, achieving a better reception of the context and from the different stakeholders.
- Replicable and scalable. The Regenerative Reboot model is replicable in any region and scalable to any positive impact issue.
- Cross-sectoral and multi-level. In order to transform mental models and social structures, the participants and participating organisations are multilevel (various industry sectors, generations, educational and socio-economic levels); and multi-sectoral (private sector, public sector, government, academia and CSOs, national and international).
Partners and allies
Regenerative Reboot is a collaborative project of Cascading Sustainability and Kala Education. Kala Education is supported by internationally recognised organisations in the field of Regenerative cultures, bioregions and finance, such as the Regenerative Communities Network, COBIOM, SEEDS, DearWise.Earth, among others.
Our theory of change is based on the methodology of Regenerative thinking, which means achieving healthy systems functioning from Systemic and Living Systems Thinking.
- We use a ‘life-centred’ approach, where the generation of healthy ecological conditions enables healthy social activities, which in turn enables healthy economic activities, and in that order of nesting.
- This approach considers, on the one hand, finding problems by root causes (not symptoms or effects); and on the other hand, equally important, discovering and reactivating the potentials at each level of the nested systems within the bioregion.
- Our main point of action is at the level of business-to-business collaboration (multi-level and multi-sector).
- Phase 1 – Analysis and strategy. In order to design an activation strategy, we identify and map key issues and regions of interest, identifying the leverage points that could be transformed
- Phase 2 – Activation. In accordance with the strategy, we research and select key actors to participate, convening on a selection of key actors to be involved.
- Phase 3 – Execution. The participants of the ecosystem experience the stages of training, immersion, collaborative innovation and implementation.
- Phase 4 – Evaluation and Follow-up. We create a regional support base within the network of trained leaders who accompany the development and continuity of the ecosystem.
- Phase 5 – Closure. Closing and linking the current edition with previous editions.
of the MAPFRE Prototype, January 2022
- 18 projects selected.
- 126 women leaders trained.
- Business alliances between participants.
- 2,500 women benefited indirectly.
- 18 projects in the process of being strengthened.
- New business alliances and collaborations generated among participants.
- More than 35 experts sharing expertise on specific topics.
- More than 50 hours of training.
- More than 25 hours of consultancy.
- More than 30 discussions initiated on the collaborative COBIOM platform.
- More than 160 reflection posts on the COBIOM platform.
- More than 55 connections between teams in COBIOM.
Global Impact Alliance
Time is of the essence. All perspectives, skills and roles are essential. Let’s create a sustainable future together. Our partner, the Global Impact Alliance is a courageous stand for the potential of humanity to evolve in mindset, and create systems…
Activation of Bioregional Business Ecosystems and Bioregional Regeneration Regenerative Reboot is a project that seeks to achieve an ecological, social and systemic transformation within various territories (bio-regions). The project is about integrating and aligning the strategy and impact of the…
Chamber of Purpose
In response to an emergent necessity for a life-affirming, symbiotic collaboration between politics, economy, science and the civic society, we create a Chamber of Purpose (CoP) in addition to the established Chambers of Commerce. The CoP connects stakeholders committed to…
ScienceX is the platform-based collaboration ecosystem for sharing data and results to create projects and ventures beyond the bench. The ScienceX platform is the toolbox to collaborate everywhere, inside and outside of academia, even connecting laboratories across societies and to…